Last week was great mentally getting myself back into consistency. It is time to take the notch up a bit. I got a schedule from my gym of classes so I am hoping to take some while at the gym doing Jillian's Circuit. Here is my goals for this week:
Monday: 6 mile run, Circuit
Tuesday: 5 mile run, Circuit
Wednesday: 8:30 am cycling, 9:30 body shape
Thursday: 5 mile run, Circuit
Friday: Circuit, yin yoga
Saturday: 5k race
So it is pretty intense, but I have 19 days until the wedding and hopefully it will just get me a little more tight & toned before the event since I can't expect a whole lot more from procrastinating.
Honestly, the hardest part will be keeping my diet in check! For example, this weekend I did have chocolate chip cookies, oh ya!-ha! Me and the hubbs were having a stressful weekend so we made cookies. So it was a fun date/bonding moment of delicious indulgence.-Ha. (since we have been good not eating sweets, the cookies made us sick afterwards! So I've had my wake up call again-NOSUGAR!)I have the rest of the cookies on a plate to give to our neighbor :) But I am back in check again for this week!:P Maybe I should just give myself this affirmation statement each day: "Must resist my love affair with sugar". haha. j/k kinda.
Monday, July 20, 2009
This Week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow, you run a lot. Gosh I wish I ran that much! Good for you!!
Post a Comment