Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Officially Day 1,(but unofficially day 2)

Yesterday afternoon, I started doing Jillian's circuit training from her new book, "Making the Cut". Well today I am sore! Today I am offically calling it day 1 since I went grocery shopping last night for my eating portion of the program.


This morning I ran 5 miles and had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal. This is one of my FAVORITE cereals. I buy it in bulk at Sam's Club. It is great and has 9g of protein per serving! How great is that? Some protein with my carbs?!-Yes I LOVE it! It is simply delish!
I still need to do Jillian's circuit today and will update later. But it is 7am and I have already got my run in and 30 minutes of weeding in the garden! It was such a NICE run this morning. The temperature was perfect. Now off to feed the baby ;)
*MY goal is to shed a minimum of 10 pounds*

0 comments: