Well my 5 mile run this morning at 5:30 a.m. was hot and steamy! Whew! There sure was a lot of wild life to check out during my run this morning. Me and my running partner saw 7 bunnies! (and 3 cats, 2 dogs and of course the usual morning chirpy birds).
Afterwards I went to the gym did my circuit training and a 30 minute abs workout class. I am in such a happy mood today...definitely no cheating this weekend with sugar!! :)
Other news: I signed up for a 5k for next saturday! I am excited about it. I have only done one other race since baby C was born. It was a 10k in March. I am starting to miss them. Oh and even more exciting news is that for the last few weeks I have stopped using my knee brace. I think I have finally nursed my leg back into shape that has been bothersome since my marathon--Yay--that just makes me so happy! :)


1 comments:
YAY!!!!
I 'm so looking forward to following you on Making the cut! :)
Post a Comment