I didn't become a runner on purpose. By the way, does anybody?! I have always enjoyed being outdoors and before I became a runner, I would do a lot of biking and hiking. They were fun activities in nature which also kept me in shape yet didn't require a lot of sweat and endurance-you know what I mean? Running was always a definite 'never' as it required both of those things. Yes, I avoided sweating if at all possible-ha.
Well several years ago my sister-in-law had decided to pick back up running and asked if I would like to start with her. I laughed at her first request as I thought back to the last time that I had run, which was in Junior high school gym class. We had to run a mile every friday if I recall correctly.
to be continued...
Sunday, September 6, 2009
running part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment