I am a fairly new runner who started running 2004 and soon found the runners 'addiction'. In 2007 I completed my first marathon!! Currently I run 3 times a week. I created 'Another mile to go' blog to record about my running/fitness/health thoughts and adventures and hopefully more races.
“I run because it’s my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I’m going where I’m going and I’m already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise…it’s a consistent reward" -Sasha Azevedo, Runner Athlete
“When people ask me why I run, I tell them, there’s not really a reason, it’s just the adrenalin when you start, and the feeling when you cross that finish line, and know that you are a winner no matter what place you got.” Courtney Parsons
“You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” -Elenor Roosevelt
"The only way to define your limits is to go beyond them"-Anonymous
0 comments:
Post a Comment